Top Posts (last 48 hrs)
- “So she posted her solution online, and then...”
- A better way to identify and develop talented people
- Applying the Fun Theory at work
- Stepping off the hedonic treadmill
- The Influencer checklist
- Leveraging a 1000-year-old idea at work
- “Working out loud”: Your personal content strategy
- When are the best years of your life?
- Social media at work. Really?
- Why are banks so interested in collaboration platforms?
- "When we try to manage our own time, setting new goals, cleaning & rearranging the little houses of our days, time gently mocks us." 10 hours ago
- "Time is everywhere, yet eludes us." (Robert Grudin's opening line in "Time and the Art of Living" which I love already.) 10 hours ago
- @khittel You looked so hip in your Franky shirt & martini I didn't recognize you! I knew your face, but not as Ken Hittel! 10 hours ago
- @workdayweb Then you will like the post I'm writing for this coming weekend. <insert dramatic music here> 11 hours ago
- @khittel You were there? I missed you! 11 hours ago
Tag Archives: relationships
“I wish they would recognize my work.” “If only they would listen.” “They laid off people today.” Just this week, I thanked them for an opportunity and cursed them when they slighted me. Who’s “they”? It’s personal Your access to … Continue reading
A group of us were in the hotel bar late one night after an all-day business conference. Fueled by some polychromatic cocktails, I asked the people I was with – all of us in our 40s – whether they thought … Continue reading